Tuesday, February 07, 2006

I Can't Think of a Good Title

Hi, this is Matthew J. Hanson another writer who publishes things with Silven from time to time. Right now I’ve got two books, out (50 New Ways to Blow Things Up and NPCyclopedia: Psionics [With Eytan Bernstein and Sean Holland]). I’m currently putting the finishing touches on the next Starlanko book featuring Evocation.

A little bit about me. I’ve also been gaming for a long time, starting with the classic D&D Red Box. I fell under the sway of Paladium games (especially Rifts) for a while in high school, but since college I’ve pretty much stuck to d20. (Oh I also used to play Toon. Anybody else play that? It was pretty sweet).

In addition to my work at Silven, I’ve also got articles published in Dragon magazine, including one this month featuring mind blade feats. I also am an aspiring playwright, and I’ve had a couple of one-acts performed, including a performance coming up in March in New York city.

As you might have noticed I’m also a shameless self-promoter, and thus will probably manage to work www.matthewjhanson.com, the official website of Matthew J. Hanson into just about ever post.

That’s all for now.

-MJH

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home