Tuesday, February 07, 2006

The two-year book...still in development!

A team of silven writers, myself included, has been working on a massive, incredibly cool, and quite useful book for about two years now. Of course, things like real life moves, injuries, other projects, and other assorted life happenings have put a snag in the works from time to time, but still we press on. As the book is still in development (we are shooting to be finished by mid summer...have I mentioned this book is massive?) I can't drop too many details. We should be in editing and then layout by the fall, so I'm thinking this will have a late fall/early winter release. As the book comes closer and closer to completion, I'll drop hints on the blog now and again, and later post some of our design stories. For now, you will just have to wait and see!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home